Professional Salon Skin Analyser
The Skin Scanner is an elaborate magnifying lamp using black light and magnification to show variety of skin imperfections that are imperceptible with the naked eye. It has one-way magnifying mirror allowing the aesthetician to scan the client’s skin. The self-encased skin scanner utilises UV light to reveal areas of depigmentation. Blackout cape on back panel allows for use during lit conditions. A mirror inside allows clients to view their reflection and follow along during diagnosis.
In stock / Available to order.
- Easy set up and simple operation.
- Internal mirror so clients can see results
- Flexible magnified viewing port.
- Back drop on the unit prevents outside light from interfering with the analysis.
- Small internal circulating fan cools the client during the light analysis process.
- Comes equipped with six ultra-bright UV-A Lamps equipped with safety tube shields and a 3-minute automatic timer.
- Easy to set up and ready to take photos in less than 5 minutes.
- Owner’s Manual Explains Analysis Procedures.
The indicators below are a guide to commonly seen skin irregularities.
- Blue to White colour: Healthy and normal skin.
- White colour: Ageing skin and or skin fold.
- Purple colour: Healing, tender or thin skin.
- Light Purple colour: Dry skin.
- Orange to Yellow colour: Oily skin, seborrhoea or acne etc.
- Light Yellow colour: Concentrated pimple or seborrhoea.
- Red colour: Inflamed skin or nutrition deficiency.
- Brown colour: Pigmentation inconsistency or freckle.